2017 SGMS Meeting
The 35th meeting of the SGMS will be held at the Dorint Resort Blüemlisalp Beatenberg, October 25-26-27, 2017 high above Lake Thun in the Bernese Oberland, with a scenic view of the Swiss Alps!
- Frantisek Turecek, University of Washington, USA
- Julia Chamot-Rooke, Pasteur Institute, France
- Sönke Szidat, University of Bern, Switzerland
- Kevin Pagel, University of Berlin, Germany
- David Goodlett, University of Maryland, USA
- Alain van Gool, Radboud university medical Center, Netherlands
Chair: Bertran Gerrits, ETH Zurich
The registration form is available in WORD or PDF and should be send to to registration(at)sgms(dot)ch not later than October 1st, 2017. There is absolutely no need to register personally at the Dorint Hotel Blüemlisalp, Beatenberg! The SGMS committee will manage all hotel reservations and payments. We will strictly follow a first come first serve policy for the hotel room assignment.
|single room occupancy||350,-||450,-|
|double room occupancy||300,-||400,-|
|student (double room only)||150,-|
In honour of our 35th anniversary, we have a social event away from the conference hotel. Please indicate on the registration form if you are a vegetarian.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION (see below) should be send to abstract(at)sgms(dot)ch
All PhD students attending the annual SGMS meeting pay a reduced fee of CHF 150.-, but will have to share rooms.
Next to the plenary lectures there will be time for several oral presentations from various participants as well as poster presentations. The time allotted will be 20 minutes.
We highly encourage students to submit an oral presentation this year !!
Early deadline for abstract submission for both talks and posters is July 1st. The extended deadline is September 1st. Abstracts submitted before July 1st will have priority. Please submit your abstract including author's name and address directly to abstract(at)sgms(dot)ch. The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters.
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
- Save your file as LASTNAME_TITLE.xxx
- Include the name of the contact person (spell out first name) as well as the complete address and e-mail.
- Do not use any logos (company, institute, ...) on the abstracts.
- We can read most of the common word processing formats.
- Figures most be supplied as seperate *.jpg images.
- Do not use halftoning or colour: We publish in pure black and white.
- Include your e-mail address.