The 36th meeting of the SGMS will take place at the Dorint Resort Blüemlisalp Beatenberg, 25-26 October 2018 high above Lake Thun in the Bernese Oberland, with a scenic view of the Swiss Alps!
- Evan Williams (University of California Berkeley)
- Serge Rudaz (University of Geneva)
- Mario Thevis (German Sport University Cologne)
- Ron Heeren (Maastricht University)
- Bernd Bodenmiller (University of Zurich)
|11:00 - 11:05||Welcome|
|11:05 - 12:05||Plenary 1:|
|12:05 - 12:25||Oral 1:|
|12:25 - 14:00||Lunch|
|14:00 - 14:20||Oral 2:|
|14:20 - 15:00|
|15:00 - 15:20||Oral 3:|
|15:20 - 15:50||coffee break|
|17:00 - 18:00||SGMS General Assembly 2018 (Niesen room)|
|18:20 - 20:00|
|08:30 - 09:30||Plenary 3:|
|09:30 - 09:50||Oral 6:|
|09:50 - 10:10||Oral 7:|
|13:20 - 13:25||SGMS student award and meeting close|
- Abstract registration: August 31st (Poster/Oral acceptance will be notified by September 21st).
- Standard registration: August 31st (Includes one night at the Dorint hotel, Thursday Apéro and SGMS dinner, Friday breakfast, coffee breaks).
- Late registration: October 1st
|Single Room Occupancy||CHF 300||CHF 350|
|Double Room Occupancy||CHF 270||CHF 320|
|Accompanying person (indicate roommate)||CHF 230|
|Student (double room - indicate roommate)||CHF 100|
A surcharge of CHF 25 will be enforced to all payments submitted after the meeting.
Will be opened in February 2018
[ top ]