2020 SGMS Meeting
The SGMS board has started planning the 2020 meeting and update the website as soon as possible. Again, the meeting will be preceeded by the SGMS School.
Confirmed Speakers for 2020
- Joe Loo, UCLA
- Thorsten Benter, University of Wuppertal
- Ralf Weber, University of Birmingham
- Silke Grabherr, University of Lausanne
|SGMS Meeting||SGMS School Only||SGMS and School||SGMS Meeting||SGMS School Only||SGMS and School|
|Single Room Occupancy
|Double Room Occupancy
|Student (double room - indicate roommate)
|Accompanying person (indicate roommate)
A surcharge of CHF 50 will be enforced to all payments submitted after the meeting.
- Early abstract registration: July 15th (Poster/Oral acceptance will be notified by September 1st).
- Abstract registration: September 1st (Poster/Oral acceptance will be notified by September 21st).
- Standard registration: August 31st (Includes one night at the Dorint hotel, Thursday Apéro and SGMS dinner, Friday breakfast, coffee breaks).
- Late registration: October 1st
[ top ]
Short Oral Contributions: Early deadline for abstract submission for both talks and posters is July 15th. The extended deadline is September 1st. Abstracts submitted before July 1st will have priority. Please submit your abstract including author's name and address directly to registration(at)sgms(dot)ch The abstract should not exceed 2500 characters.
Guidelines for the submission of abstracts:
- Save your file as LASTNAME_TITLE.xxx
- Include the name of the contact person (spell out first name) as well as the complete address and e-mail.
- Do not use any logos (company, institute, ...) on the abstracts.
- Please no formatting, flat text only..
- Figures most be supplied as separate *.jpg images.
- Do not use halftoning or colour: We publish in pure black and white.
- Include your e-mail address.
Posters: The same rules apply for the abstracts to be submitted. Poster size should not exceed 146 H x 118 W cm (size of pin wall). There will be a defined poster session.
SGMS School: For details see the SGMS website. Register via the SGMS meeting registration form
Registration will open in spring 2020
[ top ]
more information soon